4LSC1153 [13C6]-Caffeic acid CAS# 1323940-22-2
Catalog Number: 4LSC1153
CAS #: 1323940-22-2
Related CAS #: 501-16-6 (unlabelled E), 4361-87-9 (unlabelled Z), 331-39-5 (unlabelled E/Z)
Name: [U-Ring-13C6]-Caffeic acid, [U-Ring-13C6]-3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)acrylic acid
[13C6]-Caffeic acid is a stable isotope analog of caffeic acid that can be used to trace caffeic acid derivatives in complex biological matrices either by mass spectrometry (MS) or NMR spectrometry.
- Molecular Formula: C313C6H8O4
- Molecular Weight: 186.11 g/mol
- Minimum purity: 95.0 %
- Minimum Isotopic Enrichment: 99% 13C
- Packing Size: 10mg, 50mg, 250mg, bulk
- Solubility: Dimethylsulfoxide, Methanol
- Physical Appearance: light brown solid
- HS Code: 284590
Enquiry about 4LSC1153 [13C6]-Caffeic acid CAS# 1323940-22-2
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).