4LSC1366 [13C6]-Caffeic acid diacetate
Catalog Number: 4LSC1366
CAS #: N/A
Related CAS #: 13788-48-2 (unlabeled)
Name: [U-Ring-13C6]-(E)-3-(3,4-diacetoxyphenyl)acrylic acid, (E)-3-(3,4-diacetoxyphenyl 1,2,3,4,5,6-13C6)acrylic acid
In Stock !
[13C6]-Caffeic acid diacetate is a stable isotope analog of caffeic acid that can be used to trace caffeic acid derivatives in complex biological matrices either by mass spectrometry (MS) or NMR spectrometry.
- Molecular Formula: C713C6H9O6
- Molecular Weight: 267.16 g/mol
- Minimum purity: 95.0 %
- Minimum Isotopic Enrichment: 99% 13C
- Packing Size: 10mg, 50mg, 250mg, bulk
- Solubility: Dimethylsulfoxide, Methanol
- Physical Appearance: light brown solid
- HS Code: 284590
Enquiry about 4LSC1366 [13C6]-Caffeic acid diacetate
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).