4LSC2873 SQ-COOH CAS# 1643764-44-6
Catalog Number: 4LSC2873
CAS #: 1643764-44-6
Name: SQ-COOH, (Z)-4-((1-(3-carboxypropyl)-3,3-dimethyl-3H-indol-1-ium-2-yl)methylene)-2-(((Z)-1-ethyl-3,3-dimethylindolin-2-ylidene)methyl)-3-oxocyclobut-1-en-1-olate
SQ-COOH is a carboxylic acid far-red squaraine type fluorogenic building block that is useful in the design of probe in biosensing and bioimaging project.
- Polarity-sensitive fluorogenic building block (Turn-on fluorophore)
- Absorption & emission in the far-red (630-700 nm) that enables in vitro & in vivo application
- High brightness owing to its high molar extinction coefficient Ɛ~330000 M-1cm-1
- High chemical stability & photostability
For high turn-on response fluorophore analog of SQ-COOH: Check out SQpeg-COOH !
- Molecular Formula: C32H34N2O4
- Molecular Weight: 510.6 g/mol
- Specification: Minimum purity: 95.0 %
Squaraine as a bright, stable and environment sensitive far-red label for receptor-specific cellular imaging. Chem. Commun., 51, 2960-2963 , 2015. doi:10.1039/C4CC09113B
Enquiry about 4LSC2873 SQ-COOH CAS# 1643764-44-6
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).