4LSC3207 Bz-dA-CE phosphoramidite CAS# 98796-53-3
Catalog Number: 4LSC3207
CAS #: 98796-53-3
Name: Bz-dA-CE phosphoramidite; 5′-Dimethoxytrityl-N-benzoyl-2′-deoxyadenosine-3′-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]phosphoramidite(2R,3S,5R)-5-(6-benzamido-9H-purin-9-yl)-2-((bis(4-methoxyphenyl)(phenyl)methoxy)methyl)tetrahydrofuran-3-yl (2-cyanoethyl) diisopropylphosphoramidite
Molecular Formula: C47H52N7O7P
- Molecular Weight: 857.95 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample,Minimum purity: 98.0 %
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 99%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 0.4%
- Stability tests are performed over a period of 24 months
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3207 Bz-dA-CE phosphoramidite CAS# 98796-53-3
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).