4LSC3226 5′-Amino-Modifier C6 TFA CAS# 133975-85-6
Catalog Number: 4LSC3226
CAS #: 133975-85-6
Name: 5′-Amino-Modifier C6 TFA; 2-cyanoethyl (6-(2,2,2-trifluoroacetamido)hexyl) diisopropylphosphoramidite
Typically in stock
5′-Internal & 3′-Amino Modifiers
5′-Amino modifiers are phosphoramidites which are used to produce a functional amine group on the 5′-terminus of oligonucleotides. The modifiers incorporate a C6 spacer with a primary amino group which can be used for subsequent conjugation to a vast majority of applications, such as dyes or labesls. The MMT protecting group can be removed on the DNA synthesizer by DCA treatment (usually 3% DCA/DCM). For cartridge purification, the final cleavage of the MMT group can be accomplished using a TFA solution (usually 2.5% TFA).
Molecular Formula: C17H31F3N3O3P
- Molecular Weight: 413.42 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
- Packing size: 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3226 5'-Amino-Modifier C6 TFA CAS# 133975-85-6
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).