4LSC3227 Amino-modifier C6 dT CAS# 1178925-21-8
Catalog Number: 4LSC3227
CAS #: 178925-21-8
Name: Amino-modifier C6 dT; 5′-Dimethoxytrityl-5-[N-(trifluoroacetylaminohexyl)-3-acrylimido]-2′-deoxyUridine,3′-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
5′-Internal & 3′-Amino Modifiers
5′-Amino modifiers are phosphoramidites which are used to produce a functional amine group on the 5′-terminus of oligonucleotides. The modifiers incorporate a C6 spacer with a primary amino group which can be used for subsequent conjugation to a vast majority of applications, such as dyes or labesls. The MMT protecting group can be removed on the DNA synthesizer by DCA treatment (usually 3% DCA/DCM). For cartridge purification, the final cleavage of the MMT group can be accomplished using a TFA solution (usually 2.5% TFA).
Molecular Formula: C50H62F3N6O10P
- Molecular Weight: 995,05 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3227 Amino-modifier C6 dT CAS# 1178925-21-8
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !