4LSC3239 5′-Biotin Phosphoramidite CAS# 135137-87-0
Catalog Number: 4LSC3239
CAS #: 135137-87-0
Name: 5′-Biotin Phosphoramidite; [1-N-(4,4′–Dimethoxytrityl)-biotinyl-6-aminohexyl]-2-cyanoethyl-(N,N-diisopropyl)phosphoramidite
Typically in stock
5′ & Internal – Biotin Labeling
Biotin amidites are used in the 5′ labeling of oligonucleotides. Biotin labeling can be captured by avidin or streptavidin. The biotin phosphoramidite is a good alternative to the use of a biotin-NHS ester procedure. This compound allows multiple additons at the 5′-terminus of an oligonucleotide. An improvement in the use of multiple labeling has been achieved through the Biotin-TEG phosphoramidite. The mixed polarity of the triethyleneglycol linker is very useful for multiple additions as well as optimal capture by avidin and streptavidin.
Molecular Formula: C46H64N5O6PS
- Molecular Weight: 846.08 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
- Packing size: 50µmoles, 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3239 5'-Biotin Phosphoramidite CAS# 135137-87-0
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).