4LSC3242 6-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 316121-60-5
Catalog Number: 4LSC3242
CAS #: 316121-60-5
Name: 6-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite; 2-Dimethoxytrityloxymethyl-6-(3',6'-dipivaloylfluorescein-6-yl-carboxamido)-hexyl-1-O-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
5′ & Internal & 3′-Fluorescein Labeling
5′-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite is mostly used to label sequencing primers. The DMT group of the 6-Fluorescein phosphoramidite allows coupling quantification. A coupling of 15 minutes is recommended and we recommend to remove the DMT group before oligonucleotide purification. Due to the instability of the Fluorescein to light, we recommend to use the phosphoramidite immediately after the preparation of the solution. The 6-FAM Phosphoramidite has found applications in Genomic research, such as DNA sequencing and amplification. The product contains no DMT but is a single isomer of the 6-carboxyfluorescein with a 6 carbon linker. A coupling efficiency of more than 95% can be achieved resulting in a single fluorescein-oligonucleotide peak on reversed-phased purification. Use of methylamine should be avoided.
Molecular Formula: C68H78N3O13P
- Molecular Weight: 1 176.35 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
- Packing size: 50µmoles, 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3242 6-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 316121-60-5
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).