4LSC3247 5′-Hexachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-HEX CAS# 1360547-55-2
Catalog Number: 4LSC3247
CAS #: 1360547-55-2
Name: 5′-Hexachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-HEX; 6-(4,7,2′,4′,5′,7′-Hexachloro-3′,6′-dipivaloylfluoresceinyl-6-carboxamido)-hexyl-1-O-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
TET & HEX Amidites
TET and HEX are derivatives which fluoresce in the Orange and Pink region of the visible spectrum, respectively. As opposed, the fluorescein itself fluoresces in the Green region of the visible spectrum. The use of these products is identical to the Fluorescein.
Molecular Formula: C46H52Cl6N3O10P
- Molecular Weight: 1 050.61 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3247 5'-Hexachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-HEX CAS# 1360547-55-2
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !