4LSC3248 5′-Tetrachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-TET CAS# 877049-90-6
Catalog Number: 4LSC3248
CAS #: 877049-90-6
Name: 5′-Tetrachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-TET; 2′,4,7,7′-tetrachloro-6-((6-(((2-cyanoethoxy)(diisopropylamino)phosphanyl)oxy)hexyl)carbamoyl)-3-oxo-3H-spiro[isobenzofuran-1,9′-xanthene]-3′,6′-diyl bis(2,2-dimethylpropanoate)
Typically in stock
TET & HEX Amidites
TET and HEX are derivatives which fluoresce in the Orange and Pink region of the visible spectrum, respectively. As opposed, the fluorescein itself fluoresces in the Green region of the visible spectrum. The use of these products is identical to the Fluorescein.
Molecular Formula: C46H54Cl4N3O10P
- Molecular Weight: 981.72 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
- Packing size: 50µmoles, 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3248 5'-Tetrachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-TET CAS# 877049-90-6
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).
You may also be interested in the following product:
4LSC3249 Cyanine 3 Phosphoramidite CAS# 718594-66-2Read More...
4LSC3251 Dabcyl dT CAS# 316121-62-7Read More...
4LSC3245 3′-(6-FAM)-CPGRead More...
4LSC3247 5′-Hexachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-HEX CAS# 1360547-55-2Read More...
4LSC3246 Fluoresceine dT CAS# 289712-99-8Read More...
4LSC3244 Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 178925-53-6Read More...
4LSC3250 Cyanine 5 Phosphoramidite CAS# 351186-76-0Read More...
4LSC3243 5′-Fluorescein phosphoramidite 6-FAM CAS# 204697-37-0Read More...
4LSC3252 3′-Dabcyl-CPGRead More...
4LSC3242 6-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 316121-60-5Read More...