4LSC3249 Cyanine 3 Phosphoramidite CAS# 718594-66-2
Catalog Number: 4LSC3249
CAS #: 718594-66-2
Name: Cyanine 3 phosphoramidite; 1-[3-(4-monomethoxytrityloxy)propyl]-1′-[3-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl) phosphoramidityl]propyl]-3,3,3′,3′-tetramethylindocarbocyanine chloride
Cy3 and Cy5 available as phosphoramidites have been widely used in many detection and analysis methods. With a fluorescence in the yellow orange and red region of the visible spectrum, cyanines are probably the most important dyes for labeling of fluorescent probes.
Not available in all countries.
Molecular Formula: C58H70ClN4O4P
- Molecular Weight: 953.65 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
- Packing size: 50µmoles, 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3249 Cyanine 3 Phosphoramidite CAS# 718594-66-2
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).
You may also be interested in the following product:
4LSC3247 5′-Hexachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-HEX CAS# 1360547-55-2Read More
4LSC3245 3′-(6-FAM)-CPGRead More
4LSC3246 Fluoresceine dT CAS# 289712-99-8Read More
4LSC3250 Cyanine 5 Phosphoramidite CAS# 351186-76-0Read More
4LSC3243 5′-Fluorescein phosphoramidite 6-FAM CAS# 204697-37-0Read More
4LSC3242 6-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 316121-60-5Read More
4LSC3251 Dabcyl dT CAS# 316121-62-7Read More
4LSC3248 5′-Tetrachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-TET CAS# 877049-90-6Read More
4LSC3244 Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 178925-53-6Read More
4LSC3252 3′-Dabcyl-CPGRead More