4LSC3250 Cyanine 5 Phosphoramidite CAS# 351186-76-0
Catalog Number: 4LSC3250
CAS #: 351186-76-0
Name: Cyanine 5 phosphoramidite; Cy5 phosphoramidite; 1-[3-(4-monomethoxytrityloxy)propyl]-1′-[3-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl phosphoramidityl]propyl]-3,3,3′,3′-tetramethylindodicarbocyanine chloride
Cy3 and Cy5 available as phosphoramidites have been widely used in many detection and analysis methods. With a fluorescence in the yellow orange and red region of the visible spectrum, cyanines are probably the most important dyes for labeling of fluorescent probes.
Not available in all countries.
Molecular Formula: C60H72ClN4O4P
- Molecular Weight: 979.68 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3250 Cyanine 5 Phosphoramidite CAS# 351186-76-0
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !