4LSC3251 Dabcyl dT CAS# 316121-62-7
Catalog Number: 4LSC3251
CAS #: 316121-62-7
Name: Dabcyl dT; 5′-Dimethoxytrityloxy-5-[(N-4′-carboxy-4-(dimethylamino)-azobenzene)-aminohexyl- 3-acrylimido]-2′-deoxyUridine-3′-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
Dabcyl internal & 3′ labeling
Dabcyl is a major quencher in preparation of diagnostic probes. Dabcyl dT and 3′ Dabcyl-CPG will allow the use of this universal quencher at 5′, 3′ or internal position.
Molecular Formula: C63H76N9O10P
- Molecular Weight: 1 150.33 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3251 Dabcyl dT CAS# 316121-62-7
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !