4LSC3251 Dabcyl dT CAS# 316121-62-7
Catalog Number: 4LSC3251
CAS #: 316121-62-7
Name: Dabcyl dT; 5′-Dimethoxytrityloxy-5-[(N-4′-carboxy-4-(dimethylamino)-azobenzene)-aminohexyl- 3-acrylimido]-2′-deoxyUridine-3′-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
Typically in stock
Dabcyl internal & 3′ labeling
Dabcyl is a major quencher in preparation of diagnostic probes. Dabcyl dT and 3′ Dabcyl-CPG will allow the use of this universal quencher at 5′, 3′ or internal position.
Molecular Formula: C63H76N9O10P
- Molecular Weight: 1 150.33 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
- Packing size: 50µmoles, 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3251 Dabcyl dT CAS# 316121-62-7
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).
You may also be interested in the following product:
4LSC3248 5′-Tetrachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-TET CAS# 877049-90-6Read More...
4LSC3250 Cyanine 5 Phosphoramidite CAS# 351186-76-0Read More...
4LSC3246 Fluoresceine dT CAS# 289712-99-8Read More...
4LSC3244 Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 178925-53-6Read More...
4LSC3245 3′-(6-FAM)-CPGRead More...
4LSC3252 3′-Dabcyl-CPGRead More...
4LSC3242 6-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite CAS# 316121-60-5Read More...
4LSC3249 Cyanine 3 Phosphoramidite CAS# 718594-66-2Read More...
4LSC3243 5′-Fluorescein phosphoramidite 6-FAM CAS# 204697-37-0Read More...
4LSC3247 5′-Hexachloro-Fluorescein Phosphoramidite 6-HEX CAS# 1360547-55-2Read More...