4LSC3253 Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C9 CAS# 146668-73-7
Catalog Number: 4LSC3253
CAS #: 146668-73-7
Name: Spacer Phosphoramidite C9; Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C9; 9-O-Dimethoxytrityl-triethylene glycol,1-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]- phosphoramidite
5′- & 3′- Spacer Modifiers
Spacer modifiers are designed for internal and 5′-modifications. Spacer C-9 and spacer C-18 phosphoramidite are polyethyleneglycol-based that can be added sequentially when a longer arm is required. dSpacer allows the introduction of an abasic site into oligonucleotides. Spacer C-3 has an aliphatic linker.
Molecular Formula: C36H49N2O7P
- Molecular Weight: 652.77 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3253 Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C9 CAS# 146668-73-7
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !