4LSC3254 Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C18
Catalog Number: 4LSC3254
CAS #: N/A
Name: Spacer Phosphoramidite C18; Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C18; 1,1-bis(4-methoxyphenyl)-1-phenyl-2,5,8,11-tetraoxatridecan-13-yl (2-cyanoethyl) diisopropylphosphoramidite
Typically in stock
5′- & 3′- Spacer Modifiers
Spacer modifiers are designed for internal and 5′-modifications. Spacer C-9 and spacer C-18 phosphoramidite are polyethyleneglycol-based that can be added sequentially when a longer arm is required. dSpacer allows the introduction of an abasic site into oligonucleotides. Spacer C-3 has an aliphatic linker.
Molecular Formula: C42H61N2O10P
- Molecular Weight: 784.93 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
- Packing size: 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3254 Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C18
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).