4LSC3258 2′-Deoxyinosine Phosphoramidite
Catalog Number: 4LSC3258
CAS #: N/A
Name: 2′-Deoxyinosine Phosphoramidite
5-Me-dC is known to improve stacking and enhance binding: it stabilizes duplexes by increasing melting temperature of more than 1°C per addition. 2-deoxynosine and 2′-deoxyUridine amidites can be useful for primers designed in relation with degenerate sites.
Molecular Formula: C40H47N6O7P
- Molecular Weight: 754.83 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3258 2'-Deoxyinosine Phosphoramidite
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !