4LSC3318 Sphingosine (d18:1) CAS# 123-78-4
Catalog Number: 4LSC3318
CAS #: 123-78-4
Name: D-erythro-Sphingosine C-18 base, Sphingosine (d18:1)
Sphingosine (d18:1) is formed primarily from the breakdown of ceramide. Sphingosine inhibits protein kinase C and phosphatidic acid phosphohydrolase, whereas it activates phospholipase D and diacylglycerol (DAG) kinase. Phosphorylation of sphingosine by sphingosine kinases 1 and 2 (SPHK 1, SPHK 2) produces sphingosine-
- Apoptosis induction
- Involved in cell proliferation
- Invovlved in Gene expression
- Binding of factor VII to tissue factor
- Binding of Thyrotropic releasing factor to its recepetor
- Enzyme inhibitor including: Protein kinase C (specific), Phosphotidate hydrolase, Na+, K+ ATPase, Phosphocholine cytidyl transferase, Calmodulin dependant enzymes
- Ca ion mobilization and Ca ion mediated cell regulation process
Enquiry about 4LSC3318 Sphingosine (d18:1) CAS# 123-78-4
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).
If you don't find a product in our current offer, please don't hesitate to request a quote using our contact form.