4LSC3349 Biotin-TEG Phosphoramidite CAS# 198080-44-3
Catalog Number: 4LSC3349
CAS #: 198080-44-3
Name: Biotin-TEG Phosphoramidite; 1,1-bis(4-methoxyphenyl)-20-oxo-24-(2-oxohexahydro-1H-thieno[3,4-d]imidazol-4-yl)-1-phenyl-2,6,9,12,15-pentaoxa-19-azatetracosan-4-yl (2-cyanoethyl) diisopropylphosphoramidite
5′ & Internal – Biotin Labeling
Biotin amidites are used in the 5′ labeling of oligonucleotides. Biotin labeling can be captured by avidin or streptavidin. The biotin phosphoramidite is a good alternative to the use of a biotin-NHS ester procedure. This compound allows multiple additons at the 5′-terminus of an oligonucleotide. An improvement in the use of multiple labeling has been achieved through the Biotin-TEG phosphoramidite. The mixed polarity of the triethyleneglycol linker is very useful for multiple additions as well as optimal capture by avidin and streptavidin.
Molecular Formula: C52H76N5O11PS
- Molecular Weight: 1 010.24 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for lon past delivered products.
Enquiry about 4LSC3349 Biotin-TEG Phosphoramidite CAS# 198080-44-3
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout !