4LSC3350 Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C3
Catalog Number: 4LSC3350
CAS #: N/A
Name: Spacer Phosphoramidite C3; Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C3; 3-(bis(4-methoxyphenyl)(phenyl)methoxy)propyl (2-cyanoethyl) diisopropylphosphoramidite
Typically in stock
5′- & 3′- Spacer Modifiers
Spacer modifiers are designed for internal and 5′-modifications. Spacer C-9 and spacer C-18 phosphoramidite are polyethyleneglycol-based that can be added sequentially when a longer arm is required. dSpacer allows the introduction of an abasic site into oligonucleotides. Spacer C-3 has an aliphatic linker.
Molecular Formula: C33H43N2O5P
- Molecular Weight: 578.7 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Loss on drying – volatile components are determined to be < 2%
- Water content – determined to be < 0.4%
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
- Packing size: 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC3350 Spacer-CE Phosphoramidite C3
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).