4LSC4394 5′-O-DMT-N4-Benzoyl-2′,2′-difluoro-2′-deoxycytidine 3′-CE phosphoramidite
Catalog Number: 4LSC4394
CAS #: 14808-44-4
Name: 5′-O-DMT-N4-Benzoyl-2′,2′-difluoro-2′-deoxycytidine 3′-CE phosphoramidite, 5′-DMT-N4-Bz-2′,2′-difluoro-dC 3′-CE phosphoramidite, Gemcitabine 3′-CE phosphoramidite
N4-Benzoyl-2′-deoxy-5′-O-DMT-2′,2′-difluorocytidine 3′-CE phosphoramidite, also known as Gemcitabine 3′-CE phosphoramidite, is a nucleoside phosphoramidite used in oligonucleotide synthesis.
Molecular Formula: C46H50N5O8F2P
- Molecular Weight: 869.90 g/mol
- HPLC – Identity is confirmed by comparison with a reference sample, Minimum purity
- NMR – Purity is determined by 31P NMR and isomeric purity is veified by 1H NMR
- Coupling Test – Coupling efficiency > 98%
- Solution Test – 0.1M solution clear and free of particulate contamination
- Certificate of Analysis are available for every batch, even for long past delivered products.
- Packing size: 100µmoles, 250mg, Bulk
- HS Code: 382200
Enquiry about 4LSC4394 5'-O-DMT-N4-Benzoyl-2',2'-difluoro-2'-deoxycytidine 3'-CE phosphoramidite
We're ready to solve any rare chemicals sourcing or molecular design problem... Give us a shout ! Please fill out this form completely (incomplete form will not be considered).